At USA Compression, our talented team is at the core of our safety and customer-focused culture. Our employees embody our company pillars through working safe and going the extra mile to deliver market best service to our customers, vendors and fellow team members. We know that companies with the best talent win in the marketplace. We take great pride in providing a workplace that enables people to reach their career goals and enjoy coming to work each and every day.
USAC's Pillars of Excellence
Our pillar driven culture rests on a foundation of safety and is guided by strong values, community involvement, and commitment to family and friends. We work hard to ensure that we really walk the talk in everything that we do. If you feel you might be a great fit for our results oriented and accountability focused workplace, please take some time to learn more about us and how you might become part of our winning team.
USA Compression is a great place to enjoy a rewarding career.
At USA Compression, we’re proud to have a team that provides a high level of customer service and we’re dedicated to keeping it that way.Our Pillars of Excellence (People, Culture, Equipment, and Service) drive every aspect of our relationships with customers, employees and local communities. It is through these guiding principles that we work safely to create an environment that fosters growth, recognizes accomplishments and keeps us strong as a team. USA Compression takes great pride in our history of promoting from within. We at USA Compression are dedicated to exceeding expectations. If you are driven by that same commitment to excel in all you do, we want to hear from you!
- Our HSE Vision: Zero Incidents in All We Do
- Dedicated team of field-based safety professionals
- Smith 5 Keys Driver Safety training
- Annual safety recognition award
- You are empowered to use Stop Work Authority
USA Compression has proudly supported many local and national charities in the communities where we operate. We participate in numerous local events, food drives and organizations that support America’s troops.
Rest & Recharge
Rest & Recharge
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Days
- Your Birthday is a Paid Holiday
- Paid Holidays
- Leaves of Absence
- Summer picnics
- Holiday parties
- Employee appreciation events
- Customer appreciation events
- Paid time off
- 401K with a 100% match on the first 5%
- Annual performance bonus
- USAC Perks discount program
- HSE Recognition Awards
- Length of service awards program
- Employee referral bonus program
- Spark Plug Award
- CEO Award
- Dedicated owned technical training center
- Ongoing career technical training through OEM suppliers like CAT and Ariel
- Internal technical training staff
- Online leadership and managerial training
- Over 300 online training classes available
- Tuition reimbursement